MacVideo is proud to announce the new and revitalised roadshow that is MacVideo Live. Having evolved out of the UK Final Cut User Group, the focus will be on post-production on the Mac and camera technology. With regular meetings planned throughout the UK, the aim is to build a community of support for Digital Professionals everywhere.
FREE IPAD APP
Check out MacVideo's FREE iPad App in association with sponsor Blackmagic Design, bringing together all the video content from the MacVideo website. Read more about it here
Hit Us With Your Best Shot!
Ice Caves of Patagonia: Filmmaker, Alessandro Beltrame Stunning DSLR footage.
Keep up with the latest news and features from MacVideo and have the headlines delivered direct to your desktop, by RSS feed.
Subscribe to MacVideo's weekly newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest, breaking Mac related videos, reviews, interviews, news and be the first to hear about MacVideo Live events and seminars.
Duncan Evans spends time with the popular modeller, now reinvented as a full CG suite
- Mac Pro (Mid 2012) review
- AJA Io XT review
- Adobe Audition CS6 review
- GoPro HD Hero 2 review
- MacBook Pro with Retina display review
- Apple revamps iCloud.com beta for developers
- 80% of UK creatives pressured to be more productive than creative, Adobe
- Avid sells consumer business: video to Corel, audio to inMusic
- The average iOS customer is worth $1,000 to Apple - analyst
- Apple gives MobileMe users an extension
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Use the form below to sign up to our newsletters. To unsubscribe or update your subscriptions please visit the preference centre.